CUCUMBER and PEPPER CULTIVATION in GREENHOUSE
STL H GROWLIGHT for cucumber and pepper
STL H is the real innovation in LED technology for artificial lighting in greenhouse cultivation, tomato but also cucumber and pepper. The great innovation consists of the integration of the three main elements: LED MODULE, DRIVER, SUPPORT STRUCTURE in a single component; this brings thefollowing 7 great benefits.
- The support structure, consisting of an aluminum bar specially designed for greenhouses, contributes to the thermal dissipation of the LED module and the driver and these extend the life of both.
- With a single device , by simply modifying the quality and therefore the distance on the bar, PPFDs from 100 to 1500 umol / mqs are obtained.
- The electrical connection is fixed to the bar and many bars can be connected in series, making the electrical distribution in the greenhouse easier.
- The heatsink of the LED module is perfectly flat and easily washable to avoid the formation of bacteria.
- The bars, thanks to the special support, are installed in a few minutes, even with cultivation in progress and the height can be easily varied to optimize uniformity and efficiency.
- All components are plug and play, therefore easy to replace .
- The narrow profile bar, the vertical driver and the small size of the LED module reproduce a shadow effect of less than 5%.
These are the three abbreviations of the models suitable for the cultivation of cucumbers and peppers in greenhouses, below you will find the data sheet with all the technical characteristics.
|TECHNICAL DATA||STL H3-R07||STL H3-S07||STL H3-U07|
|VOLTAGE||200÷480 VAC 47/63 Hz||200÷480 VAC 47/63 Hz||200÷480 VAC 47/63 Hz|
|WHITE LED||48 OSRAM power LED||40 OSRAM power LED||32 OSRAM power LED|
|RED LED||48 OSRAM power LED||56 OSRAM power LED||64 OSRAM power LED|
|NOMINAL PPF||650 µmol/s (3,1 µmol/J)||660 µmol/s (3,25 µmol/J)||670 µmol/s (3,4 µmol/J)|
|SILICONE OPTICS||LARGE ASYMMETRIC 45°X80°||LARGE ASYMMETRIC 45°X 80°||LARGE ASYMMETRIC 45°X 80°|
|CASE||ALUMINIUM / STAINLESS STEEL||ALUMINIUM / STAINLESS STEEL||ALUMINIUM / STAINLESS STEEL|
|IP PROTECTION (driver/module)||IP67/IP69K||IP67/IP69K||IP67/IP69K|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE||-30°C +45°C||-30°C +45°C||-30°C +45°C|
|WEIGHT||4,2 Kg||4,2 Kg||4,2 Kg|
|WORKING HUMIDITY||0÷98% R||0÷98% R||0÷98% R|
|IK RESISTANCE GRADE||10||10||10|
|DRIVER INSULATION CLASS||I||I||I|
|LIFETIME||>60.000h L80||>60.000h L80||>60.000h L80|
|DRIVER DIMENSIONS||246X77X40 mm||246X77X40 mm||246X77X40 mm|
|DRIVER WEIGHT||1,30 Kg||1,30 Kg||1,30 Kg|
R06 is the most balanced spectrum, with B-GY-R percentages of 11-33-56 respectively, and is recommended in crops with poor natural light, located beyond the 55th parallel.
S06 is an intermediate spectrum; with percentages 9-27-64; it is the most suitable in greenhouses with a fair amount of natural light, located between 45 ° and 55 ° parallel.
U06 is the spectrum with the lowest level of BLUE-WHITE: 7 and 21% and the highest of HIPER RED: 72%, more suitable for crops where natural light is also important in winter, under the 45 ° parallel.
LARGE ASYMMETRIC OPTIC
Designed for very tall greenhouses but with low row crops, this optic concentrates energy only where it is needed. Generally the luminaires are positioned in a double row, on the sides of the rows, with this solution very high uniformity and efficiency values are obtained with an energy saving of 15-20% compared to common LED luminaires.